Tuesday, June 1, 2010

[News] Thunder, “A ring as comeback present from Sandara Park”


In a recent interview, Thunder said, “(She) bought me the ring so I have to wear it every time I go on stage. This ring has become part of my outfit. Whenever I do the part of the choreography where I have to point my fingers, it will emphasize on the ring.”

Thunder also adds,
“My sister also came for our first performance. Before I went up on stage we ate together and she told me to follow whatever I want to do on stage. Those words gave me more strength than any other advice.”

When Mir heard about this, he added,
“My sister (Go Eun-Ah) knew that us MBLAQ was having our first stage on the 20th, but I did not receive any messages or any forms of contact,” causing the rest of the member’s to burst out laughing. MBLAQ has comeback with their recent new song ‘Y’. ‘Y’ is an electronic pop dance song refined together by Rain and Bae Jin-Ryeol

Source – Daum
Translation – whatthecheryl @Absolute MBLAQ
ABM blog post by liliceprincess @Absolute MBLAQ
Re-uploded by peevss@blackjacks2ne1

No comments:

Post a Comment