Tuesday, June 8, 2010

[SCREENCAPS] Dara at KBS "Win Win" screen caps as Goo Hye-Sun's guest!


I watched KBS "Win Win" a few minutes ago, and I took some screen shots of Dara's guesting! I think it was fun watching Goo Hye-Sun and Dara to finally be together again but I didn't understand anything so it would be even better if I could find subtitled videos! ^.^ Anyway Dara showed a printed t-shirt with a photo of Hye Sun, Dara and an unknown guy. She also revealed that she wanted to be introduced to F4 when Hye Sun was filming "Boys Over Flowers" but she was afraid that she would disturb and even tought/showed the hosts how to dance "Fire". They showed a small picture of Bom in the screen and i'm pretty sure that the guys asked some thing about bom. The last part was when Dara gave DJ Choi the "Ballpoint Mic Pen" and then said goodbye. I'll post a new video as soon as I see one! ^.^



Source – BlackJacks2NE1
Re-uploded by peevss@blackjacks2ne1

No comments:

Post a Comment