Saturday, June 5, 2010

[NEWS] Cheondong Wants to Work with Rain and 2NE1's CL!


The figure that MBLAQ's Cheondoong wants to work with is 2NE1's CL.

Even as 2NE1's Sandara Park's younger brother, in their recent interview Hello TV, he selected world star Rain (Jung Jihoon) and 2NE1's CL as the people whom he wanted to work with.

Cheondoong said "It was after seeing Rain's performance that made me decide to become a singer", pointing out Rain as his role model. In addition, he revealed his strong ambitions, "I often hear that I'm nice because I appear to be gentle, but just because people say that I'm nice, there's no reason that I can't be strong", "Rather than giving up on everything like Rain, I'm going to work hard in order to become the best singer, and in order to achieve my dream, strongly".

Cheondoong also pointed out one of his strengths as being able to learn choreography faster than the other members, in addition, he talks about the controversy of him on TV when he was unable to do his multiplication tables, "It's just that I've never learned my multiplication tables, it really wasn't because I'm stupid", he argued while causing laughter.

Chic-dol MBLAQ's special interview and photoshoot can all be seen in the June issue of CJ Premium TV Magazine Hello.


Source – Nate & Nate 2
Translation – GEE@YGL
Re-uploded by peevss@blackjacks2ne1

No comments:

Post a Comment